Wednesday, June 24, 2009




I haven't got to blog forever summer has been so busy already. So I have tons of catching up to do. First of all Harlee is almost one year old next weekend were celebrating her first birthday! I can't beleive she's already a year old. She took her first step on may 16 and started walking on the 10 of June it's so cute to see her little bull legs running around. She is getting her two top front teeth finally I think every other kid her age has already got theirs. May went by so fast I can verly remember all that went on but we did have of Brandon's sister gratuating first his sister Angie graduated from collage then his sister Lexi graduated for High school we are so proud of both of them and want to congraduate them and tell them how much we love them. So congrats to both! The month of june has been so busy on friday the 5th went went to the relay for life in vernal, we had a lots of fun. In fact Brandon says its now a family tradition to go every year, and I couldn't agree more.

1 comment:

  1. Tiff it is good to see a few new pictures. I hear your new shop is open. Good luck with all of that.

    ReplyDelete