


This month has been crazy Its been forever since i've got to blog so I'm covering the whole month of March. First of all we had lots of birthday's Most importantly was My amazing husband Brandon's He turned 26 on the 11, I just want to make a quick note to say how much I love him, He is such and good husband and father I love everyday when he gets home from work and we just get to be together to chat and to hang out with each other (these moments are some of the best moments of my life), Babe you are my best friend and I love you so much. Liz had here birthday on the 16 turning 27 then Shane and Shayla also celebrated their birthdays on the 18 and turned the Big 30. Happy Birthday to you all and I love you Guys. Between all these birthday's My mom gave a us a little scare. A little bit ago she had felt a lump in her jaw after months had went by and it didn't go away she decided to go the doctor, they then did a biopsy and the result came back negative of cancer but doctor Caton still decided to remove it. So on march 9, my mom had surgery the surgery took over 3 hours But everything went really well. I have some really good pics but my mom didn't want me post them and i don't blame her cause there pretty scary (ha ha). Anyways everything turned out really well and we are so happy, Mom we love you so much and can't wait till you get feeling better. As far as Harlee goes this month she got her first tooth and for the first time we got her hair in a cute little ponytail. I cant wait until she gets more hair. Also I had to post this cute picture of her bare bum(so way cute), She just wants to stand up on everything, she thinks she is so big this picture was taken when I was changing her into her pajamas the second I get her naked she likes to crawl off as fast a she can, then when i try to get her dressed she just screams I'm sure most mom can relate to this. She is so funny she gets more and more fun everyday, There's nothing better than being a mom (I love you so much Harlee).
She is such a cutie! I'm glad your mom is ok!That does sound scary!
ReplyDeleteHarlee is so dang cute! What a cute family. I can't believe she has a tooth. TaiLee still doesn't have any!
ReplyDeleteIt sounds like we are in the same place as mothers, Tai is standing and now climbing up everything. I can't even count the times she has banged her head! It is sad how fast they grow!
those are way cute pictures, babies are so cool!!! I'm glad everything is ok with your mom, stuff like that is scary!
ReplyDeleteYour little family is so cute! It is nice to see a post since I haven't seen you in forever!
ReplyDeleteHarlee is such a doll, Im so glad that she is Hayden's girlfriend, lol
ReplyDeleteI love the bare bum!
Hayden just pulled up to my leg this morning while I was doing my hair, they are growing to fast and we need to stop it, lol
I love Harlee!!! She is so cute! I am glad that your mom is doing okay. That is so scary. She is such a sweetheart.
ReplyDelete