Tiff your bolg is great! I will share with the other kids. Keep up the great work your family is beautiful. I would like a 8x10 of your first Picture for our wall. JAN
I am glad we are in the same boat! TaiLee goes straight for the stairs everytime. I feel like I chase her all day long! Harlee looks so cute in her little hat!
Hey, I'm so glad you found us! But I'm mad at Alisse for not telling me earlier that you had a blog :) Harlee is the cutest little thing, this is the first time I have seen her! What a sweetie. Next time we come down, we will have to get our two babies together to play.
What a cutie you have! It is bitter sweet when they start accomplishing things. So fun to see them growing and learning, yet so sad to see them growing up so fast!! Enjoy EVERY moment!!!
Tiff your bolg is great! I will share with the other kids. Keep up the great work your family is beautiful. I would like a 8x10 of your first Picture for our wall.
ReplyDeleteJAN
I am glad we are in the same boat! TaiLee goes straight for the stairs everytime. I feel like I chase her all day long! Harlee looks so cute in her little hat!
ReplyDeleteHey guys.. It is fun to see you blogging! And will be a geat way to keep in touch with you. Harlee is darling!
ReplyDeleteI love Harlee! She always looks so cute in church. Your blog is so much fun to read! You guys have such a cute family.
ReplyDeleteHey, I'm so glad you found us! But I'm mad at Alisse for not telling me earlier that you had a blog :) Harlee is the cutest little thing, this is the first time I have seen her! What a sweetie. Next time we come down, we will have to get our two babies together to play.
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie you have! It is bitter sweet when they start accomplishing things. So fun to see them growing and learning, yet so sad to see them growing up so fast!! Enjoy EVERY moment!!!
ReplyDeleteHey Tiff! I didn't know you had a blog. Its very cute and Harlee is getting sooo.. BIG!
ReplyDelete