




We were married on June 28, 2007 In the Salt Lake City Temple. We went out the night before I drove my car and left a little early then Brandon Rode his Harley out when he got off work. On the way out Brandon's Harley Broke down luckily he knew what he needed to do to fix it. That night we went to dinner with my family to Texas Road house and it was actually my Dad's Birthday so they made him get on a saddle while we sang happy Birthday to him. It was hilarious. The next morning we woke up bright and early to get ready and of course Brandon had to ride his Harley so I met him there. My Mom was wonderful and helped me get ready she is so awesome I am so thankful for her and all she did for me that day. I love her so much. After we were all ready we were sealed for ever and ever it was so amazing I'm so thankful I got to marry the Love of my life. Brandon is a amazing man and I love him so much, I cant wait to spend eternity with him. Afterwards we went and had lunch at Chuck Arama. Everything about the day was perfect!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment